Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 / 6cylinder rear end swap

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 / 6cylinder rear end swap

My friend swapped a V8 rear for the 6 that was in the Hornet he had a
while back I think he said there is a difference in drive shaft lenght
between an AMC 15 & V8 20 rear. I think the 20 rear requires a shorter
drive shaft.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I found a V8 73-74 Gremlin posi rear end!!!Possibly
can trade for it. What all is different, as to
installing it in place of my present 6cyl rearend?
Will my drive shaft work???  Thanks alot, Joe