Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wahoo

Thanks for the congrats. I already ordered me a rebuilt carb for the
orange Hornet this morning aftter I deposited my money in the bank. I
have to pass on the Ct. show this year which is 85 miles from me one
way. I have gone the last 4 years in a row. However their is a fall
Ardsley show on Sept. 26 that I plan on going to.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Wow Doc is that a bit of excitement in your post I hear.
Congradulations on the settelment. Nice to finally get some things
done. It would have been nice to see you at the show but taking care
of ones health is very important. See Ya  Mark

--- End Message ---