Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: URGENT HELP

I never fails to amaze me that there are actually people that stupid to
fall for these con's and actually give out all their private info. My
opinion is that it is just greed and they pay for it with everything
they own.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc, I get those from the same places I get below. Your $7000 is nothing
compared to my new wealthy Nigerian friends, we own you and your Hornet! I
will buy up all the NOS Hornet fenders! For $10.5 million I will buy Kenosha
and rule the world! My trusted colleagues who are fabulously wealthy, (did I
say fabulously wealthy$$$$) are going to give me a share of their riches as
soon as I provide them with my secure bank account information, PIN,
password, social security number and all other information only a moron
would give out to people who commonly WRITE IN CAPS LIKE THIS.

Actually I get about 20 of these a week, and I have a quarantined virus that
will knock your ass back into before Al Gore invented the internet. And I
send them this message:
=====================
Enclosed in the file here is information pertaining to the transaction you
mentioned in a email. I am humbled and honored that you would seek me for
such a transaction which I believe will both benefit us. My personal bank
account with Chase, PIN number, secure account password and ID are enclosed.
Please keep this confident in nature.
Once they open it, harddrive is GONE (yes in CAPS) GONE, kapoot! Vamonos!
See ya!
NIGERIANS 0
TEXANS      1