Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm In The Money!!!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm In The Money!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rick. For the first time in my life I can buy all the things I
need for my cars and not have to scrimp and save for them. That dosen't
mean I am going to just piss away the money, I will still be looking for
the best price/quality I can find for everything like I always do. I
found a truck shop up the street that has worked on my yellow Hornet's
rear and am going to have him put in the new gas tank sender as soon as
I get a new fuel pickup filter from Kennedy American. When I was there
a few day's ago he had just put a new gas tank in a 67 Nova. Let me know
when you get the locking ring and gasket. I sent it tuesday so you
should have it by moday or tuesday at the latest.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
AMEN & AMC Doc.

Glad everytning is finally coming together.

Rick

-------------------------------1090575978

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>AMEN &amp; AMC Doc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Glad everytning is finally coming together.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---