Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 447

From: <badass73gremlin@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/23 Fri AM 12:34:37 EDT
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 447

Sorry for hulking out again guys bart get mad get angry bart smaaaaash
Bart

From: SadLittleClown2@xxxx
Date: 2004/07/22 Thu PM 04:34:08 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 447

stop sending me shit

AHEM last i recalled YOU joined here,you even introduced yourself and even added pics on here of your Gremlin,you want off?lemme know and you'll be gone don't pull that stop sending me shit 'bovine scatology' here i have 0 tolerance for it!! you either remove yourself or ask NICELY to be removed understand!!i sure hope so as i am one you do NOT F$#$ with!!!
Bart M.
Mod.BaadAssGremlins