Re: How Hot Was It Yesterday?

Hey Doc, it was 99 degrees here yester, and the bad part is Ozone Warning,
not too smart to go outside and breath that crap in the 100 degree heat
during the day, it's advised do anything outside before 10:00am or after
5:00pm. Feel sorry for those poor bastards who have to work in it all day,
like roofers, construction, postal, ect.

Strange too, is that all this ozone and haze is being caused by smoke from
of all places, THE YUKON. Yup, way up there in Canookland. The weather
pattern is supposed to change tomorrow then more flow off Gulf and blow
smoke and crap out. I got off work this morning and was driving home in the
72 Ambassador (hey, new 727 in it, that thing shifts nice and hard!) but
driving home down the Highway To Hell I-10 it is rather plesant at that time
of the morning in the lower 80s. But the crap is still in the air, as I-10
is under heavy construction so lots of dust, soot, particles. So driving
home is always a challange picking big, black, NOS AMC fan belts out of your
nose.

During the day I give the kids frozen Mexican slushie sticks, about 100 of
them for $5.00 at a Wal Mart or HEB store, but those are great to let the
kids keep their cool in the heat about mid day. My outside work on AMCs has
ground to a halt with this heat however, start forgetting stuff like tools
and name! Stay cool out there, I understand the ground temp at AZ for the
recent Nats was 156 degrees....
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Note volume of email is