Re: Well,My Gremmie may be going away!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/07/17 Sat AM 12:28:45 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Well,My Gremmie may be going away!
>
> That sucks bro,but your right at putting la familias prioritys first!
> I'm sure you'll be able to find another one when things get a lil easier at yer homestead,still gonna stick around here?trust me i'd miss ya ,you chiivy pwd gremlin guy you LOL :)
> Bart

Sorry man. I share Bart's thought's. Hang in here with us. By the time you are ready for another one you will have learned a lot from the people here. I know I have in the last 9 months. Maybe the next one will be AMC powered? I hope the new owner is not going to be close by. After tracking my orange Hornet for years I got screwed out of it 4 years before I bought it last october. To add insult to injury the guy that had it worked 6 blocks from where I lived and I used to pass it parked on the street every day. Needless to say I cursed him out every time I drove by, but now it is MINE!!!!!
"Doc"