Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacers

As rare as they are I know where there are 2 in junk yards now.
 Davis
 lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
Yep, Pacer parts are few and far between. I wanted one so badly when
I was 16...it was my 'dream car'. I wanted it maroon with the basket
weave seats. Found one and my Dad said NO WAY! I kinda miss the one I
had, but swore I would never do a stock anything again...too
hard...and my hat is off to whoever does one stock the right way.
Pacer seems to have become the bastard child of the AMC world, but
there is a following...ask Jeni...her site is doing very well
(amcpacer.com). Wayne's World brought some new blood back to the
Pacer but that didn't last too long. I still believe that car was
ahead of its time design wise. There were alot of good ideas for
passenger comfort and safety designed in it. I will probably get
another one some day, but hopefully I will have the funds to buy the
one I want, already restored or a good part of it done. Save that one
for another birthday? -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> My oldest son has no interest in old cars or AMC's period. And to
tell
> you the truth I can't remember the last time I saw a Pacer anything
> around here. I'd hate to have to find them one of parts that them
cars
> had. I bet Lu could tell us about that. You hardly hear them
mentioned
> on any of the AMC lists. My son would be better off with a
Sportabout
> wagon.
> "Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used