2 Month's Of Progress On Both Hornet's

I have had a lot of work done to both of my Hornet's in the last 2
months, mostly on the orange one. I only had upper and lower control arm
bushings and an idler arm put in the yellow one as all the other front
end parts were only 1 1/2 years old and only had 1,500 miles on them. I
also had the 79 Concord disc brakes installed. I had previously
installed a Hurst Line Lock and a Wilwood disc brake proportioning
valve. It also has a 12 point cage with subframe connectors installed 3
years ago by me. The orange car has had new rear springs installed from
ESPO with their urethane bushings and new factory style spring shackles
and a set of original Hornet "U" bolts out of my yellow car. It also got
new rear shocks at that time. I also had the power steering pump
replaced along with the lines. The complete front end was rebuilt except
for the springs which were like new. The brakes were rebuilt front and
rear with all new rotor's and drums and every new part available,
calipers, spring kits, rubber lines, master and so forth. Both cars
steer and stop like new or in the case of the yellow car better than new
since it was a front dum brake car and now has the disc's. I drove the
yellow car all morning in the rain doing my usual tuesday errands with
no brake fade from excessive brake use or water infiltration like with
the old drums. The town is hills and I am a hard driver, I then took out
the orange car to seat and test the new rear brakes and put some miles
on them. The car stops wonderful. I stopped at the nursing home to see
my mother and she said it had to be me when she saw the orange car park
in front of the place. I spent a bunch of money on both cars in the last
2 months but it was mainly for front end repairs and brakes which are a
safety item since both of these cars are driven at least once a day.
Sometimes I drive both in the same day. The wife know's how much money I
spent and has no problem with it. I didn't plan on sending all this
money in such a short period of time but circumstances forced me to with
my friend closeing his shop at the end of the week. Now back to the dash
and interior work on the orange car. Raining heavy in lower N.Y., time
for a glass of wine and some rest before the wife get's home
"Doc"