Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Grem Update

From: "Petriew, Kelly" <petriew@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/12 Mon PM 04:02:27 EDT
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Grem Update

Sorry Davis, I've never had an AMX (or Jav)... I've owned a Gremlin, a Spirit, 2 Rebels, and an Ambassador (I've got my eye on a 66 American too)
I thought about frame connectors, but I'm kinda glad I didn't. It would have eaten up more time and money and it turns out that I probably don't need them. I'm probably not pushing more than 300-350hp.

Kel,my buddies 74 grem ran 12.40's sans connectors so unless your yanking the front wheels connectors aren't really nessesary.
Bart