Door handle

Hi Rick
I got the door handle yesterday. I know it wouldn't be a hard part
for most of you to find. But I was having a hell of a time finding
one. All of the little salvage yards around here have went under and
the big ones won't even bother with AMCs. They say they can't
make any money off the ones they do get in and scrap them. Even
Eagles are getting kinda scarce. I will be looking for parts cars
locally but the problem is every time I find one, I want to get it
running. I was in Mansfield (Ohio) yesterday and saw a J10 or J20
Jeep Truck for sale. But was with with a friend who was in a bit of a
hurry. It's sitting in a field overgrown with weeds with a for sale
sign on it. Could it have a 360 or 401 in it? I will be go back and
check it out in he next few days. If it has anything interesting in
it, and I can't afford it. I will post the info on it here. Once
again.... Thanks..

Jeff