Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Gremlin

Went todday and paid Texas $40 to get a title.
Now they want me to hurry and get the car registered, inspected, and insured before they make me take it to a wrecking yard as it is considered a "dead" vehicle and can not be parked in my drive or yard. Not sure how they expect this but............... Looking into a 304 Hornet as a donor car for an engine.

twa1950@xxxx wrote:
Isn't that the truth Doc? They usually ask for more and act like I am a horrible person when I won't give it to them. Congratulations on you new car. Just make sure you can get a clean tittle on it before you go spending too much money on it.
Terry

Do you Yahoo!?