Ken's Headliner

Ken my 71 has a white waffle headliner. It has a 232 with auto
trans. I am in the middle of a 401 conversion. I have a cam from
Bart that I do not need. I would be willing to trade for some black
interior parts. I am converting from red to black. Contact me off
line and we can work something out if you are interested. Mark in
Minnesota.