Other Internet Scams

How many of us who use Ebay & PayPal have received fake information
confirmation emails? You click the link in the phony email which
takes you to an unsecured site where you give all your personal
information to include your mother's maiden name, SSN, extra 3 credit
cards digits, bank routing numbers, etc.! I have received loads of
this crap lately and made a point of filling one out with some very
humorous information....heh heh...can't repeat what I said here
though. *grin* -Lu-