Tuesday Starts A New Week

Friday I picked up all the parts for the disc brake conversion on the yellow car. I got rebuilt calipers, inner and outer wheel bearings, wheel seals, a set of new brake pads and 2 new brake hoses. Total 203$ for parts. Saturday my son helped me get the Concord brake set up out of the storage room down the street. The rotors are like new and just need a cleanup turning. The disc brake conversion job will be done by the end of the week and without haveing to take money out of the bank again this comeing week. Takeing money out of the bank the following week for the rear brake parts and labor on the orange car will depend on the !@#$ judge signing the papers as monday will be 6 weeks that he was supposed to. Luckily for me I have the money to take out of the bank. I think my friend is closeing his shop in 3 weeks so I should have all the major repairs that I want him to do on both cars done. I may see about installing the rebuilt Aougha Horn in the new Hornet and help my friend put a new tranny in his step-daughters red white & blue stars & stripes painted Gremlin today. Have a safe 4th all.
"Doc"