Re: cheap concord

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "justjeff53" <justjeff53@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Doc. The Hornet was blue with a blue interior. It had a bench
> seat and the interior was usable. But nowhere near perfect. Next time
> I see this woman. I will ask who she sold it to. Even thou she said
> he junked it. There could be a small chance he might still have the
> body. I had a 73 Hatchback in the early 80s but I gave it to my wife
> (now X wife) it`s long gone. I posted a few photos of the
> garage. (Once again sorry about the cheap camera) Take a look now if
> you want to because I will be deleting them after this weekend. It is
> bigger than it looks. According to the Ashland County Auditors
> website it is 1,216 square feet. I think 4 AMCs would fit in it
> quite comfortably. Now all I need is 3 more AMCs.
>
> Jeff
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> > Oh man a 30$ Hornet Hatchback? Don't tell me the interior was black
> and
> > it had bucket seats!!!! that would have made some parts car for me
> for
> > the orange car. And I need a straight front bumper for the yellow
> car
> > and a complete hatch would have been nice too for it. I have the
> usual
> > rust around the rear window on mine. Some how by hook or crook that
> car
> > would have been mine. How big is a 1,200 square foot garage, you
> got to
> > tell me how many cars will fit in it.
> > "Doc"

Real nice garage Jeff, I wish I had it, both my Hornet's and my son's 2 Javelin's would fit in it and we would have plenty of room in the drive way for the 2 beaters and a few parts cars too. Storage space is limited to a small 2 car garage here, with a walk in parts closet in the house and a rented store room a few blocks away in a publc storage building. You may only have one AMC but you now have a place to park any more deals that come up like the 73 Hatchback or a free bee.
"Doc"