Re: Thank you for joining 'BaadAssGremlins'

Re: Thank you for joining 'BaadAssGremlins'

Hi all- Bart wants me to tell you all about me, introduce myself and
all, so here goes. Name is Mike, and I live in Tacoma, Washington.
Have a 68 and 69 Javelin, a 77 and 79 AMX, and maybe soon, a 66
Rogue. The 68 Jav got hit and run hit in January, so I'm parting it.
I've bought stuff from Bart off the AMClist, and that is where I
recognize alot of you guys. Been on and off it for several years, but
didn't realize this list existed. Looks like it's been going for
awhile. For some reason, I can't get any posts through on the AMC
list, but I have no probs here. I have been into AMCs since I was old
enough to drive. Learned to drive on a 64 American, had a 65 Ambo 990
2dr, a 66 Rebel, and a 72 Ambo 2dr. My dad used to sell Hudson and
Terraplanes back in New Hampshire, and had Hudsons and Ramblers all
during my childhood, until he got into Lincolns. The only GM car he
ever has was a 62 Greenbriar van, but he put Rambler let-down seats
in it. So there was the AMC connection to his Chev. He bought it to
make into a camper-van, and didn't want a van with a doghouse. The VW
was too underpowered, so he went with the Corvair. So, that is all
for now. Later-
Mike