Re: Chasing people with trucks-----

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Onree <onree@xxxx> wrote:
> You are a very lucky man "Doc," that you missed your target. After too much
> to drink and a minor or imagined insult, one of my in-laws--Brad--ran a guy
> down (purposely) in a tavern parking lot. Ironically, the guy he hit and
> killed wasn't even the one he was after. The aggravated motor vehicle
> homicide conviction will let him spend seventeen well deserved years in the
> Minnesota state prison system, followed by a LIFETIME drivers license
> revocation. The innocent victim left behind two small children, and a wife
> who sued for wrongful death and eventually ended up with my in-laws dairy
> farm and house, because Brad had no insurance on his pickup.
>
> Do you believe in Karma? Maybe that judge that keeps dragging his feet on
> signing the papers for you is some distant relative of the guy you once
> tried to run over.
> Onree
>

> on 6/19/04 4:45 PM, AMC74HORNET@xxxx at AMC74HORNET@xxxx did
> write:
>
> Glad to hear the car was not seriously damaged. I can understand the
> frustration factor with the tow strap breaking and damageing your car
> but haveing to hear some ass diss your car had to be the pits. Better
> you spent the time hammering on the car than the asses head. Self
> control is not one of my strong points although I have become mellow'r
> with age. The owner of the last place I worked for was a childhood
> friend and told the comptroler not to make me mad as I had a bad habbit
> of chaseing people with trucks and forklifts. I tried to run over one of
> the truch drivers over one day in the yard with a pickup truck in front
> of the comptroler one day. I never had a problem with him or anyone else
> there after that. They all complained to the owner who told them "I told
> you so" and that was the end of that. Anyhow the car is on it's way to
> be repaired and no one was hurt so that is a plus. Later!!!
> "Doc"

Maybe some one in the auto parts store and at the Moog plant and a few other people along with the judges realtives I have chased in my youth have all been trying to get even with me lately. LOL As John Astin said as he played the father of Harry Stone on Night Court used to say " But I am much better now" "Doc"