Compliments On My Orange Hornet Recently

Compliments On My Orange Hornet Recently

I must say since I got the orange car polished out before the Ardsley show it sure looks nice. I even decided to keep it orange as the color has grown on me. It was an exceptionally clean car when I got it, in fact as we had it on the hook towing it home I had an offer to sell it!!! Sorry I waited to long to get this car. In the last 3 days I have been told at a gas station by a guy driveing a big SUV "nice car an oldie but a goodie" he couldn't believe it had the original paint. Yesterday I was walking to my garage to get my yellow car and go to help my friend with his engine swap in his AMX, I ran into a guy that lives next door to me and he said that it was a nice car when I got it but now it is really sharp. It makes my work on saveing this car from being cut up and made into a race car worth while. Besides I wanted an AMC as a daily driver. Today I am going to bring it to my friend with the AMX to have the A/C charged. He refuses to take any money for doing it, I know that old R-12 is some spendy stuff. With the hot weather a working A/C is a must as it helps me with my breathing problems breath easier. later all.
"Doc"