Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc forums whats up?

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/19 Sat PM 08:20:26 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc forums whats up?

no thank you for chestering on in here only to ask if Mecca er i mean the AMC Forum is working or not after all most here that are members are moles for Frans forum anyway they hungrelly await me to start 'talking $#!t'about Fran or one of the senior members of the forum so they can make fun of me or what not its ok tho really...hell maybe i'm losing it who knows
Bart
Thanks buddy!   Your always there for us. :P :)