Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Coming home, the saga continues

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Coming home, the saga continues

Glad to hear the car was not seriously damaged. I can understand the
frustration factor with the tow strap breaking and damageing your car
but haveing to hear some ass diss your car had to be the pits. Better
you spent the time hammering on the car than the asses head. Self
control is not one of my strong points although I have become mellow'r
with age. The owner of the last place I worked for was a childhood
friend and told the comptroler not to make me mad as I had a bad habbit
of chaseing people with trucks and forklifts. I tried to run over one of
the truch drivers over one day in the yard with a pickup truck in front
of the comptroler one day. I never had a problem with him or anyone else
there after that. They all complained to the owner who told them "I told
you so" and that was the end of that. Anyhow the car is on it's way to
be repaired and no one was hurt so that is a plus. Later!!!
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<turbogremlin74@xxxx> wrote:
> > Well,as i was flat towing my car home with my friends frod f-250,
the
> > tow strap disided to snap in two right before a busy
intersection.
> > Not only that, the strap hooked on to the front valence, and that
out
> > the driver's frame horn. And then to top the whole day off, while
> > we're waiting for the tow truck, some jackass stops behind me and
> > said the following; " i have a '75 parts car, no engine,
tranmission,
> > it's an X too, actually my car is alot better shape then yours,
800
> > buck and its yours." Well you guys most likely understand how f'n
> > pissed i got at the guy,I told him in the nicest possible way, to
> > turn the F around and drive the F away Nobody insultes me or my
car
> > AT ALL !!!!! So that was my very eventfull day !!
> >

> >                  Justin
>
> Sorry to hear that. Is the car badly damaged?

"Doc"

No, lucky for me the only major damage was to the front of the frame
horns, and valence, so after i got home i beat the crap out of it
with a big hammer and dolly for a good three hours, and actually got
it pretty close, all i have to do now is to clamp, and reweld the
valence to the frame.

     Justin

--- End Message ---