Might be selling.

Hey All.
Im debating about selling my Gremmie. My wife got laid off
permanantly and with funding problems I may get the same. She
enrolled in school but it will take a few years for that to pay off.
Anyone have an idea of what my Gremlin would be worth? It basically
needs an engine to be ready to drive. It is tubbed and looks cool. I
may Ebay it. Anyone have experience with Ebay? Let me know. Rod