Re: Jame Bond Spiral stunt on A&E

Man, I hate I missed that special. That movie was always one of my
favorite Bond Movies......

Donnie

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> You guys shoulda seen it,A&E had a special about the stunts and
gadgets used in the James Bond Movies they showed the Hornet from
the man with the golden gun and the javelins and gremlin that the
stunt guy who drove the hornet used in stunts he put on at shows it
was awesome but it kinda made you wince when some of the cars landed
rather hard and snapped thier wheels :( but it was awesome seeing
AMCs being mentioned and showed