Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More AMC HO railroad auto loaders on Ebay...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More AMC HO railroad auto loaders on Ebay...

 I got REAL lucky a few weeks ago, I bought a
complete Tyco autoloader with all 6 cars, albeit
unboxed, for the princely sum of $2.49. With shipping,
a whopping $6.50. Not a bad haul! There was also
another Simms plastic toy gremlin car, 11" inches long
I think, went for over $40. I was watching it, dang it
was nice! But I just can't justify that for a plastic
car at the moment. I have my eye now on a white metal
Javelin in England. Hopefully will have a shot at that
one. Well, that's all to report for me.

Jerry in VA