Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Trademark Horn

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Trademark Horn

It's hard to believe they would spend that much money to develope a horn. I had gone to a swap meet in Houston about two years ago and found mine. It is still painted the factory purple color and works great. I've seen them sell for a lot more than what I paid.

Rick