Good AMC Day

Yesterday was a good AMC day. I had heard about a '74 Javelin/AMX
that may be for sell. After a road trip I found the guy and the car
and purchased it. The car appears to be complete and a true AMX per
the VIN. BUT, in my opinion it is beyond restoring. I think it is
better suited as a parts car at this point.

I do need a few items for my '73 AMX that this car will provide and
have a friend that also needs a item or two. The rest I will remove
and store / sell to help pay for my AMC habit.

It has a non-functional cowl hood, AMX grill screen, rear spoiler,
AMC rally wheels, 343/auto drivetrain (yes it's a 343) and tons of
other good useable items. I guess this car will join all my parts
Gremlins in my AMC graveyard!

Donnie Solomon

www.GremlinX.com