Houdy AMCers

 Hi. I need to reintroduce myself. I posted a few months ago. But
because of certain issues, Just couldn't get back here on a regular
basis. I (still) own a 1983 AMC Concord DL. Yes, I kow it isn't
Hi.Po. But I just can't find anyplace else on the web that deals with
these cars the way that you folks do. Been driving AMCs since 1971.
Most were the Gremlin, Hornet and Concord Models (Including a 72
Gremlin V8) although I've had my share of Ramblers,Ambassadors a 68
Javelin and at one time a 68 Rebel SST convertible. (I've been
kicking myself ever since I sold it). I had a shot at a 73 Hornet but
all my cash was wrapped up in buying a home. So it slipped away from
me. A guy got it for the "Jeep" motor and junked it By the way. I
checked. It's gone. Another sad ending for an AMC. Have a few
questions about my Concord but I'll save that for a later time. I
posted a few Photos of My Concord. Sorry about the cheap camera. It's
great to find a group that loves these cars as much as I do. All MY
best.. Jeff Tidwell Perrysville, Ohio