One Last Thing.

As the Orange car was being washed this afternoon a woman made a "U" turn in front of the detailing shop. She was driveing a Ricer SUV Toyojota. (I spelled it that way on purpose) It had a "Buy American" bumper sticker on it. Sorry Toyojota's and all the rest of them even if they are made here are ricers. That is a as bad as haveing to hear that Allient's are conciderd AMC's since they were made here. SHOOT ME!!!!!!! I know I stepped in it now, I also saw a small V6 Blazer with a set of slapper traction bars while waiting at the same place for the wash job to be finished, DUHA!!!. Later ALL.
"Doc"