Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart is this near you in FL?

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/06 Sun PM 05:34:22 EDT
To: <baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart is this near you in FL?

Damn i have no idea where debary Fl. is and i'd love to get my hands on those cars too
Bart
Hey Bart, or anyone else in the Sunshine State, where is this place in the
auction?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2481421866&category=5357
I sure could use that beat up Rebel convertible top frame, even some of
those parts in the photo, would not be interested in the Ambassadors
however!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Note volume of email is