November's Weather In June?

I was hopeing for a nice weekend but the words out of the weatherman's mouth said it will be a November weather day today & tomorrow, cold, damp, rainy and windy. I was going to go and help my friend swing the new 360 in his 68 AMX this afternoon but that is now out of the question. I guess I will have to get going and finish the prep work on the main frame for the orange Hornets dash so I can start painting it next week. It looks like an end of the month installation for it. I'll sure be glad when this 6-7 month dash resto project is done. Tomorrow is the church picknic and I was hopeing to take the orange car to show it off, looks like that is going to be rained out. Monday the yellow car goes to get a new power steering pump installed. After 115,000 mile the seals went bad and it leaks onto the idler arm and caused the idler arm bushing to go bad. The !@#$%^ judge still hasen't signed the papers so I can get my money yet, monday will be 2 weeks ago he was supposed to sign them. My friend has sold his shop and I only have 1 1/2-2 months till he closes the place up to get all the mechanical work done on both my Hornets. The yellow one needs some front end work and the disc brake conversion. The orange one needs a complete brake job and a complete front end rebuild and a few parts replaced for preventative maintainance. I may just have to take some money out of the bank to get things rolling till that judge gets off his dead A$$ so I will not be to far behind.
"Doc"