Re: rear bumper

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know were I can get a rear bumper for my 77 Gremlin?
> Mine is rusted thru and in unsaveable shape. I stopped at the body
> shop tonight and it was actually getting worked on today. Found more
> rust in it then I thought it had. Drivers fender pretty bad also. If
> anyone knows about some fenders for my 77 let me know. SCOTT

A rear bumper from a 74-77 Hornet is the same as the Gremlin. Also the 78 Concord rear bumper is the same. I know just where your bumper is rusted through, on the ends where the dirt builds up. My yellow 74 has that problem. I have a rear bumper off a 78 Concord 2 door sedan I will install after I get it re-chromed.
"Doc"