Re: [BaadAssGremlins] thanks doc

 3 of the bumpers on both of my Hornet's need a little straightening.
But not much. The rear bumper on my original 74 is trashed, rusted
through, bent dented and twisted, but I have a straight one off a 78
Concord with a good steel backing that just needs to be re-chrome'd. I
was busy today as it is the day I do all my bills and after that I took
the yellow Hornet out for a drive and picked up my new door panel clips
and chrome trim screws for the interior on the orange car. I did not get
a chance to call this place about the bumpers but I will say their web
site is very impressive. I will see about calling them tomorrow. If I
find any other's I will post them here.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- thanks doc i will check them out. if you find any more info please
post.my bumpers are straight as can be.front just dull.rear rusty on
top (peeling)

--- End Message ---