Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 motor mounts on an 6 cyl x-member

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 motor mounts on an 6 cyl x-member

Dave,
 All year mounts from v-8 american, hornet, gremlin, spirit,concord will fit.
 The mounts off the J10 won't work.
 I looked into putting a v-8 in a comanche.......not an easy task. Lots of fab work. There is no front crossmember. My Comanche is for sale if you wanna try.I should have a carb.

 Davis

amc_lives <dshaver@xxxx> wrote:
Okay, here is a question from a complete dummy.  No wait....no
question is a stupid one.  Lu is talking about a short V8 mount.  My
question, what years V8 mounts will fit?  I just happen to have a
360 out of an 81 J-10 sitting in my garage.

What does anyone think of a 360 in a Comanche(SP)?

I am also looking for a 2 barrel carb from a late 60's to early 70's
232 to put on the Gremmie.

Dave Shaver