Re: [BaadAssGremlins] new guy

Bob,
 Welcome to the group! I have a 72 gremlin X also. I put a 360 in her, I called Isky and told them what I wanted to do and they asked me lots of ? about my setup. They custom ground me a cam and to my door it was only 140.00
 Davis

amcbob72 <amcbob72@xxxx> wrote:
hi ,my name is bob and im in the process of repainting my 72 gremlin
x.its a 44k mile survivor.had a 20 year garaged slumber.pretty sweet
shape for nj.

has 401 4spd 411 installed by original owner,black bucket int.factory
ac.

car was originally ordered in brown from matador series,40 $ extra
according to original owner.but was red most of its life.im gonna
paint it in the 73 purple /white stripes

need advice on cam selection for 8.5 motor, the one in there is 224
duration,490 lift,106 centerline,isky,and im sure  with all the new
cam technology out there i can do better.

thanks for help.