A Good AMC Weekend

I finished my package tray resto and color change to black for the orange car. Damn thing looks like factory new with it's new black SEM paint job. I got the new window regulator Rick sent me installed in the yellow Hornet late yesterday morning before it started to rain. I just have to lube it up real good and fine tune the adjustments today. Thanks for the reglator Rick. I saved myself 65$ by installing the regulator myself. It was a pain but that's 65$ I still have in my pocket. I got to adjust the drivers door window on the orange car too when I do the yellow one. My new rear spings for the orange car were delivered last week to my friends shop so today I will drop off the new shackles and bushings and make an appointment to have everythig installed this week. I got the cash in my pocket for the spring job. I now need that !@#$% judge to sign the papers this week so I can get my money. Then the yellow car goes to the tranny shop to have the shifter installed and then to the upholstery shop for the front carpet to be made and installed and bucket seats re-upholstered. Now I will concentrate on the last piece I need to finish for the dash this week, the main frame itself. Maybe by mid. june I will be ready to install it. It looks like the month of June is starting off on a good note so far, I hope it stay's that way.
"Doc"