Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Why Can't I open attachments?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Why Can't I open attachments?

Okay, explain to the dumb guy how to do this.

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
OK, thanks Doc. I have changed to getting individual emails. Boy will
this be a drag! I did however send them all to my Yahoo! addy. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> You have to have your group setting set on individual E-Mails to be
able
> to open the attachments. Yahoo in their cost cutting mode last year
did
> this. It raised hell with me and all the model groups I belong to.
Set
> up a free Yahoo E-Mail addy to get the mail from the list so you can
> open the attachments without flooding your main E-Mail addy,
> "Doc"

Do you Yahoo!?