Package Tray Restoration

In the past week I have disasembled the package tray, tightened up the A/C vents, removed the crumbling foam insulation and gaskets, re-enforced the end mounting flanges. Wed. I painted the underside of the tray with black SEM. Friday I painted the top with 3 coats of Black SEM & 3 coats of clear SEM. The humidity was higher than I thought and the clear SEM blushed. Saturday was nice and dry and no humdity. I painted the silver edge datail around the A/C vent holes with silver model paint and topped it off with some clear model paint. I let it dry for 2 hours and got out the clear Sem and put a nice thin smooth coat over everything and now the bluush is gone and it looks like new. Today I will reassemble all the parts. I also stopped at the local hardware store yesterday to check on foam for the gasket to seal the package tray to the A/C box. It appears in the last 3-4 years since I did the other car that there is still the same products available. I bought a roll of 3/4" wide X 1/2" thick X 17' long polyfoam weather seal self stick tape. I will use it for the package tray and for the defroster ducts where they meet the dash when I install the new one.
"Doc"