Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Well..i'm 28 years young today

From: twa1950@xxxx
Date: 2004/05/29 Sat PM 10:54:48 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Well..i'm 28 years young today

28 Man are you old. Can you still eat solid food or do you have to put
everything in a blender first. Can you tell us your secret for old age. I think I
was 28 once. I am not sure been so long ago. Happy birthday
Terry

Hey Thanx Terryyeah i think i'm eligable for one of them Hoverounds but i doubt my big fat ass can fit on one of those LOL
Bart