Link to Mitchell Collision Estimating guide book... has 68-70 Javelin AM

Link to Mitchell Collision Estimating guide book... has 68-70 Javelin AMX #'s...

 For those of you interested, there's a Mitchell
Crash guide with part numbers up for sale ( not mine
), will end Saturday at 7 pm EST. Only 13 hours left
from this posting. :)
Anyway, it's rare to find one of these books WITH
the Javelin and AMX stuff AND it list the part
numbers, but this one does, and it covers the '70
Rebel,as well as Gremlins, Hornets, Pacers, etc up to
'76. Well worth it, I have bought 4-5 of these guides,
all more recent prints ( late 70's, early 80's ), and
this one seems to have more details in it, and with
the early Javelin / AMX part numbers. A very good
resource to have. I just bought one exactly like this
book from the same guy last week, it's so close I had
to look at the picture hard to make sure it wasn't
mine, but the cover's photo's have different looks, so
he's selling a second one. Cheap, so far. Anyway, just
thought for any of you Javelin and AMX guys who would
like to have some part number reference guide, this
would be a good one, it's used but worth the money.
Later,

Jerry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7902993268&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT