Re: Thanks Bart and Doc - Windshield Trim

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the info about the windshield moldings. I did not even
> think about getting the inside trim also. Thank you again.
> SCOTT

Glad to help. Good plastic interior window trim is hard to find especially since only Hornet's and Gremlin's windshield pillar's interchange since the dash is different on Concord's, Spirit's, & Eagle's. The upper pieces from other cars may fit though.
"Doc"