Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slicks

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/28 Fri AM 11:18:37 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Slicks

Davis i don't have the bread for em right now so if you had another interested party then they can have a shot at them thanx again for getting back with me
Bart
Bart,
Sorry this took so long I have been balls to the wall here lately.
If you noticed I haven't been commenting much on BAG posts.
Anyway shipping to you will be 30.00 I will send them to you for
110.00 including shipping. They have atleast 1/2 a season left on
them and they are 400 bucks new.
Davis