Got 2 of the Your Car is the Star '68 Javelins... and the $10,000 ? is..

Got 2 of the Your Car is the Star '68 Javelins... and the $10,000 ? is...

 I hit a Toys R Us last night on the way home from
work, and got two of the newly released JL Javelins,
in Hunter green? I'm thinking of trying to convert one
to a '70, using my dremel... Buh Wa ha ha ha! Nah...I
should just leave it.
However, the $10,000 ( times 2 ) question is -
There's a playing card in each package , could be
worth $10k...should I open both packages, or assume i
won't win and leave one unopened? Wonder if in 20-30
years, these packages will we worth many thousands of
$ themselves for someone who didn't open it. LOL. Just
a thought... Decisions, decisions...I WILL open one of
them. The other playing card will mock me, I suppose.
Oh well. I could go buy non-AMC packages and open all
THOSE. LOL. Lots of things to think of on my day off,
beginning a 4-day weekend... :)

Jerry Casper
gearing up for Pacer repairs, Gremlin work..