Hornet Bucket Seats

After posting here and on the Fourm and the AMX Files this week I only got one reply for the bucket seats I need for the new Hornet. A guy has a decent set of seats but is in Kansas City. I asked him if he is willing to ship them and for a picture. He sent me a picture of them and they are not bad. He didn't say price or if he is willling to ship, buy sending pic's tells me he may be willing. I told him I would look locally in the tri-state area for the next 6 weeks and if I found nothing I would buy his. I still haven't heard from my lawyer about the judge signing the papers last monday so I can get my money yet. I need to get the show on the road here with the work on the 2 cars.
"Doc"