Re: th400 into my 74. help????

burnin cables sucks!...wonder what it could be...I haven't had a prob
w/ my Hurst cable...yet...LoL

Cecil is out this year...I was all setup to have a ride there and
places to stay...but I got a sister thats wantin to moreless move
back home...Atlanta, GA to southern Indiana...and she just so happens
to want to do it that weekend...ah well...mebbe next year...

truck is out gettin wired for a trailer and fitted for a
hitch...should have my loaner trailer later today...and off to
Columbus tomarrow!...to bad I don't think my car will be worth the
crap...startin to sound like I lost a cyl...def. can hear a bad ring
leakdown...

time to go change my snubbers over and swap out the secondary spring
before it starts rainin...