Re: th400 into my 74. help????

sure have...I've already shook off the nuts to both of the snubbers
and lost one...bent a spring...blew off the water neck and stripped
the bolt hole in the intake...and lost both of the bolts that hold
the trans mount to the trans...

all of that...and the cam doesn't draw enough vac. to open the
secondaries...tho I have springs for that on the way...along w/ new
snubbers (using some old POS lakewood snubbers for the moment)...and
all of the above has been fixxed...

its only been running 4 days...2 of which it sat at my buddies house
right after an alignment when I blew off the water neck...took the
whole next day to gather everything up to fix it...

the car feels good now...'cept the motor seems lacking...maybe after
readjusting the valves and gettin the secondary spring swapped it'll
wake up...but I think I've got a wore out ring...(only thing that
hasn't been replaced in the motor)...