Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 2 fer 1 price SC/360 Hornets

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/23 Sun PM 11:59:45 EDT
To: <baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 2 fer 1 price SC/360 Hornets

That Gent used to be a member here,hes the one we all were horrified to hear he wanted to drop a chevy 400 in the green SC/Hornet,guess he don't want the Hornets anymore hopefully whoever buys em will try and redo both since only 784 were made of these cars
Bart
Heads up everyone, this fellow is selling two of the rarest AMC musclecars
ever built: 1971 SC/360 Hornets. While both need work, quite a find, not
sure if he will get his 'buy it now' price, but who is to say someone can't
make him a cash offer off ebay and he will bite. Good luck either way,
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
Home of the SC/360 Registry
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5357&item=2479898356&rd=1