Re: [BaadAssGremlins] tire size on gremlin

From: "scott" <cs10@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/21 Fri PM 04:55:41 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] tire size on gremlin

tho it was prob at the limit,but i had a set of 305/50R15's omn the back of my grem when it had its stock 6 banger rear and springs it cleared em but i doubt when you hit a bump they would clear tho
Bart
what size tires do you guys have on your cars and how much room can
you use? i have a 71 gremlin 360,904,with a 8 and 3/4 rear(same with
as stock)