Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Jerry's right about the JL cars and a question abo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Jerry's right about the JL cars and a question about br...

Dave

Glad to hear the good news on your recovery. I know people have a tendicy to say "it must be nice" when they see you're not having to go to work every day but in actuallity, it takes it's toll and can be depressive. Welcome back to the real world.

Rick