Gremlin Go cart

Probably one of the more interesting and seldom seen things are the little
Gremlin go carts from the mid 1970s. If I recall, these were a dealership
issue item. It is one of those 'holy grail' things I sometime speak of that
are extremely collectible if you like that certain model from about 30 years
ago. They are very tough to find, especially in good condition, as well,
they were GO CARTS, and we all know what we like to do with go karts! So if
anyone here is interested, here is one for sale, and it has a little bit of
neat history behind it to boot.
======================
GREMLIN GO CART, all white with red and blue stripes, $1100 or make offer,
5hp Briggs engine and new tires, was used for 1/2 season as a PACE CAR at
Michigan's Great Lakes Speedway (for go carts). For more information contact
Randy Hensinger (who is also on my Planet Houston Vendors List)
PH#419-483-9917 or email him at
javmanpres@xxxx
Good luck, would like to see my big ass fit in that but would need air
shocks on one side! Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com