Re: The Ardsley Show

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 5/17/2004 1:33:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>

> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > > By 10:30am there was blue sky and sunshine yesterday for the show. There were 19-20 AMC's and 6 other brand cars there, other brands were welcome. The Mix had the only Gremlin there. There were Matador's, early and late Javelins, Hornets, Ambo's, Americans, 2 & 4 seater AMX's, Rebels, Spirits and 2 Metro's. All in all a good showing. > "Doc"

> [...]

Glad you had a good time and the trip was worth it. Especially since the weather turned nice. I was up at 2am saying a prayre as it was still raining an lightening. That Rt-80 through PA. can be a long lonley drive at night. Steve the guy that put on the show is a good friend but short on patience and has to many cars he is working on at one time. I try to tell him quality not quantity but that's the way he is. I brought the yellow car just to show my work in progress car. The orange car is really my daily driver 6-8 months of the year and I was hopeing to enter it in the daily driver class. Even needing a complete interior it is a cleaner car than the Hornet Wagon that won daily driver last year but unfortunately the daily driver class was eliminated this year. Oh well I still won the 20$ door prize and used it monday night at the pizza place.
"Doc"